segunda-feira, 26 de outubro de 2009

meu hematoma e' um coracao!

once upon a time...

i used to like you so
u used to say u like me so
i used to belive you
you used to say that i was going to be "ya gal"
i used to wait
you used to say that with u my problems would go away
i used to count till 10
you used to say you would fix me and hold my hand

we used to promisse that our eyes would look at the same way, no matter what, no matter the time goes fast, no matter who come along...

foto:nan goldin

time passes
and the clock goes slow
2 years from there seems never come

now

i still like you
but u like someone white as snow
i still belive in you
even when you think you already have "u're gal" (?)
i still waiting 4 u
even when it seams that you will never come back
i still counting till 10, the way u told me to do...
waiting for sunflowers on my door!

Nenhum comentário: