terça-feira, 17 de fevereiro de 2009

don't EVER come closer!


in my head...
the only "thing" that work ('s) you ...

... but i can't see the inside of you (all)... it's like the wind blowing and crashing your window... it can never get inside of (you)

it's freak that you are so close and so far at the same moment... maybe is 'cause of the 3 walls between you and me...

i am never going to be able to jump over it...or even think to destroy it ... for me those 3 walls are perfect and essential 4 u... it's like something is part of you so hard like your own body part!

yes, you're right, for the first time i can do and i'm not in love... its a uncontrollable force inside... is something that i can never explain!

- it would be the biggest mistake my life!-

so please: LIVE-ME ALONE!
with all my sad face and non well wroten lyrics... and
-to collapse-

i feel like i'm destroyed: im in ruin!

Nenhum comentário: