quinta-feira, 29 de março de 2012

If this is wothship, then I dont belive in fairy tales!

You were in my way,
and you would stop me,
but I would never.

All I see is silly dreams
however you always wake me up
and bring me from my blossom's
slmelled dreams to this "REAL"
cruel world I can't see...

I should just grave our diary
or throw away in a big green
bottle on the sea.


I feel I press the PAUSE bottom
6 miles deep inside the pacific.
I feel just swiming in the dark with
loans of aquatic silent fishes.


No, my lovelly one! You are never
going to be able to see with my eyes;
You are never going to be able to love
strong as my heart.


Its a warm sunny day outside the window
buy between us only the very could and grey
SILENCE!


Days are passing by covered by this massive
discolored numb...
I can still listen the sad song my heart cries
- Oh! Dearest Snow white
what I've done to you?

Nenhum comentário: